SFP Modules 1.25G SFP Module 155M SFP Module 10G SFP+ Modules 25G SFP28 Module PON Module 1X9 Module Fiber Media Converter XPON Stick
SFP Single Mode Fiber BIDI Transceiver 155Mbps
● Uncooled Laser Diode with MQW Structure
● InGaAs PIN-TIA Photodiode Receiver
● 9/125μm SMF
● BIDI Single Mode Transceiver SFP Footprint
● LC Or SC Optical Interface Are Optional
● Compliant With SFP MSA and SFF-8472
● Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface
● Single +3.3V Power Supply
● CML Differential Inputs and Outputs
● LVTTL Signal Detection Output
● Compliant With ITU-T G.957
● Compliant With RoHS and Lead Free
● Metal Enclosure for Lower EMI
● Operating Case Temperature:
Standard: 0 to +70°C
Extend: -20 to +85°C
Industrial: -40 to +85°C
● Fast Ethernet
● Other Optical Transmission Systems
The SFP transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data-rate of 155Mbps on 9/125μm SMF
The transceiver consists of three sections: a laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and DDMI control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compliant with the Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
Optical splitter closure provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint.
Optical splice closures are used to distribute, splice, and store the outdoor optical cables which enter and exit from the ends of the closure. There are two connection ways: direct connection and splitting connection. They are applicable to situations such as overhead, man-well of pipeline, embedded situation etc. Comparing with terminal box,the closure requires much stricter requirement of seal. Sealing ring and air valve are required for closure, but that are not necessary for terminal box.