Optical splitter closure provides space and protection for the fiber optic cable splicing and joint.
Fiber optic closure belongs to the accommodation of the optical fiber fusion splice section system. It is widely applied to the connection of the fiber play the roles in sealing, protection, installation of fiber connector head and storage.
1. High quality PPR material optional, can ensure harsh conditions such as vibration, impact, tensile cable distortion and strong temperature changes.
2. Solid structure, perfect outline, thunder, erosion and adding resistance.
3. Strong and reasonable structure with mechanical sealing structure, can be opened after sealing and cab be reused.
4. Well water and dust proof, unique grounding device to ensure the sealing performance, convenient for installation.
5. The splice closure has a wide application range, with good sealing performance, easy installation, produced with high strength engineering plastic housing, with anti-aging, corrosion resistance, high temperature and high mechanical strength and so on.
|Model Number||2 inlet 2 outlet 12 to 48 core|
|Type||Racks & Enclosure|
|Place of Origin||Guangdong, China|
|Warranty Time||1 year|
|Network||Wireless Lan, Wired LAN, TCP, Ip, POE, wifi|
|Product name||12 to 48 core optic splice closure|
|Maximum install tray Number||4|
|No. of Fiber||48|
|Ports||2 inlet 2 outlet|
|Suitable Dia of cable||4 round port(16mm)|
HSGQ-XE08R: 1U 19 inch, 1+1 power redundancy, 8* fixed EPON port, 4* GE RJ45, 4*10GE SFP+ port, 1* c
With single fiber bidirectional data link GPON and EPON MAC capabilities, SC/PC fiber optic interface, plug and play without configuration, The transmitter is in 1310nm burst mode and the receiver is in 1490nm APD TIA continuous mode