release time:2023-05-09 Hits:1
The transmission speed of light in nature is much faster than other information transmission medium, which is the principle of the existence of light modules and its disadvantages. The development of optical module technology is of great significance for the fragmentation of optical fiber communication. The light module can be applied to the Internet data center network, the city network optical transmission network, the telecommunications network represented by the 5G carrying network, and the high -definition video. We know that the optical module can be divided into different categories according to different classification methods. So what are the conventional classification methods of the light module?
1. Classified according to different packaging methods; the size of the light module is resolved by the packaging method, and this package is the rules of various multi -source protocols (MSA) organizations. MSA is a non -profit organization established by the industry optical module manufacturer. It specifies the size of the optical transceiver device and refers to the OIF and ITU specifications. With the development of technology, the size of the optical module is getting smaller and smaller, and the data capacity transmitted by the unit's work is getting larger and larger. From late SFP MSA, XFP MSA to today's QSFP MSA, QSFP-DD MSA, CWDM4 MSA, etc., not only define the shape size of the light module, but also other parameters of the light module.
2. Classification according to different usage scenarios: At present, optical modules can be used on the Internet data center network, urban network light transmission network, telecommunications network represented by 5G carrying network, and high -definition video. Overview Memories: The use scenario of the light module
3. Classification according to the transmission rate of the optical module: Refers to the number of bits and the unit MB/S or GB/s. The data capacity of the light module through the signal transmitted by the optical fiber is unlimited. Different optical devices and modulation technology determine the maximum rate of the optical module. MB/S continued to reach 10GB/s, and it later presented the Parallel. The rate of light module rose to 40GB/s, 100GB/s, and successfully retracted the 400GB/s optical module.
4. Classification according to the transmission interval of the optical module: Because the optical fiber itself has a reaction to the color of the optical signal and the loss. Therefore, the interval between the light recovered by different types of light sources can be transmitted differently. When connecting the optical interface, the optical module and optical fiber should be selected according to the longest signal transmission interval. The transmission interval of the optical module is divided into three types: short, medium and long. It is generally thought that 2km and below are short intervals, 10-20km are the intermediate interval, and 30km, 40km, and above are length intervals.
5. Based on compatible brand classification: There are currently two types of light modules on the market, one is the original communication machine brand optical module, and the other is a highly functional compatibility module. The price gap between the two is large. The brand module is absolutely high, including Cisco, Huawei, Hua San, etc. we know. Compatible modules are compatible with these brands. In order to maintain myself, other brands will set special codes in order to maintain myself, so that customers cannot use other brands. The compatible module is to crack the outside settings. The difference can be used. There will be good and bad.
6. Classification according to the central wavelength; the working wavelength of the optical module is actually a range. For the convenience of drawing, the central wavelength of the center wavelength is used. The unit of the central wavelength is nano (NM). The ordinary central wavelength is 850nm, 1310nm, and 1550nm, and the 1270Nm-1610Nm (20nm) and the DWDM series of 1528nm-1623nm (0.8nm perhaps 0.4nm) of the CWDM series. 1) 850nm (MM multi -mode, low cost but short transmission interval, generally only 500m can be transmitted); 2) 1310Nm (SM single mode, large loss in the transmission process, small color scattered, generally used for transmission within 40km); 3); 3); 3); 3); 3); 3); 3) 1550nm (SM single mode, small losses in the transmission process are small but scattered, generally used for long interval transmission of 40km or more, and may not be indirectly transmitted by 1).
12 to 48 cores closure fiber optic
1GE+3FE XPON ONU
Surprise from Dubai
Made in China, Serving the World
Application equipment of optical module
What are the application and protection of the light module.epon onu huawei compatible manufacturer
Application of 10G SFP+DWDM Wavelength Division Module in Long distance Backbone Network