● Uncooled Laser Diode with MQW Structure
● InGaAs PIN-TIA Photodiode Receiver
● Reach 20 km Transmission Distance on 9/125μm SMF
● BIDI Single Mode Transceiver SFP Footprint
● LC Or SC Optical Interface Are Optional
● Compliant With SFP MSA and SFF-8472
● Digital Diagnostic Monitoring Interface
● Single +3.3V Power Supply
● LVPECL Differential Inputs and Outputs
● LVTTL Signal Detection Output
● Compliant With ITU-T G.957
● Compliant With RoHS and Lead Free
● Metal Enclosure for Lower EMI
● Operating Case Temperature:
Standard: 0 to +70°C
Extend: -20 to +85°C
Industrial: -40 to +85°C
Other Optical Transmission Systems
The SFP transceivers are high performance, cost effective modules supporting data-rate of 1.25Gbps and 20km transmission distance on 9/125μm SMF.
The transceiver consists of three sections: a FP/DFB laser transmitter, a PIN photodiode integrated with a trans-impedance preamplifier (TIA) and DDMI control unit. All modules satisfy class I laser safety requirements.
The transceivers are compliant with the Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)
Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) and SFF-8472. For further information, please refer to SFP MSA.
HSGQ-E04I: 1U 19 inch, 1+1 power redundancy, 4* fixed GPON port, 4* GE RJ45, 4*GE SFP port, 1* console port,1*NMS port; Dual Power for options: AC+DC
HSGQ-844: 4*10/100/1000MRJ45; 4*PoE interface; Power supply AC220V